Yes! I want to join Onondaga Audubon!
You can join or renew online:
You can use Pay Pal for your membership donation. Please indicate”Membership” or “Renewal” in the comments block.
Or you can use mail:
If you prefer to use mail please print out this form and mail with check to:
PO Box 620
Syracuse, NY 13201
Onondaga Audubon is the local Audubon chapter for Central New York and the Eastern Lake Ontario Basin. If you are a member of the National Audubon Society, you automatically become a member of our local chapter and they allot us a small portion of your dues.
You have the option of joining just our local chapter, Onondaga Audubon. The full amount of your dues is tax deductible and stays with Onondaga Audubon to fund local programs.
Some people choose to join both organizations, as they want to support the important work performed on both the local and national levels.
- Contributions are tax deductible. Memberships and donations are used entirely for local programs.
Important to know:
- Onondaga Audubon membership is by calendar year, January to December.
- Chapter members receive The Kestrel newsletter.
- Our monthly program meetings, which feature topics of interest to birders run September through May, excluding December and January.
- All field trips and program meetings are free and open to the public.
- Program meetings and field trips are listed online and in The Kestrel.
Stay current on chapter activities:
- We send occasional email reminders for upcoming events. If you wish to receive reminders, please send a simple “subscribe” email to OAS.Programs@gmail.com.
- Please add our address(es) to your address book so that newsletters and/or reminders don’t end up in your spam folder. We never sell or share contact information.
- Read or download our latest newsletter The Kestrel at http://onondagaaudubon.org/newsletters/
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
This page is for joining Onondaga Audubon but not National Audubon. To enroll in National Audubon as well, please visit the National Audubon website.